Stamp on the Ground Stamp on the Ground

Loved it!!

Hahaha, I had to replay it to make sure I saw the three Slasher guys. Bloody Awesome video and an amazing song selection!!

Christmas Nightmare Christmas Nightmare

I was waiting for this,,,

Awesome man! This was well worth the wait! Keep it up!

Madness Gun Sounds! Madness Gun Sounds!

Awesome

I love "Game Gun Songs", there always so cool! The accompning visuals were nice as well.

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

Haha, Awesome!

lol, that was so cool! I love the freakin' city attack = pricless!

The fbf animation wuz really cool too!

fbf something fbf something

Hehe! Mai song!

W00t! Thanks for using my song dude! Although it could use a LITTLE more creativity, and length, I STILL LOVE IT!!!

Thanks!

Awesome Racer Awesome Racer

Haha, nice!

Nice animation man! It was pretty cool!
"Do you know how awkward that is...DURING SEX?!" = Epic

TF2 Gun Sounds! TF2 Gun Sounds!

Haha! Epic!

That was fantastic! I have never played the accual game, but it seems alot like most shooty games (in term of gun sounds lol). The use of visuals was well done, even though it was not the focus of it.
Some people might say that it would be easy to do (considering you are just taking WAV samples and arranging them around), but I think you have done a brilliant job! It sounded like a real beat and loops, with different intruments (gunshots) and sounds. Once again, the visual shots helped to show what was making the particular noises.
I believe that you/someone could do the same kind of thing with other video games. I myself am inpired now to try a Halo one. I reckon' that the plasma sounds from the covenant weapons would be a good bassline ^_^
Very, very well done man. Good job! The sound quality is acually really good. Normally, when using heaps of WAV files on FL Studio, I find that quite a bit of static can build up, and Mixing/Mastering is a pain, but you seem to have done really well with it!
Btw, it was as funny as it was awesome. I couldn't help but crack up laughing while I watched in awe XD

Nintechno

Awesome Gaiden Awesome Gaiden

Whooo Hoooo!

Haha, once again, another AWESOME movie!
I was wondering when your next project would appear, I was getting a little tired of all the parodies XD

World War 3 World War 3

Very, very good!

While this is your first animation, and the quality of the animation showed. It was still brilliant! I mean, the graphicals were not quite "waterlollies" but hey, I don't think Adam Phillips started out too differently to this ^_^
The humor was really good, and perfect for the NewGrounds audience, Well Done!

Vote For Optimus Prime Vote For Optimus Prime

Haha, Great!

I love the lyrics!
The animation was simple, and wouldn't have taken as much time as say...Waterlolies. But the hilarious lyrics and great voice acting, ALONG WITH the animation was enough for my 10.
Great job!

uglycouchshow responds:

thanks! we appreciate it.